2011/04/26

Long weekend - Easter

The day when I came back to Toronto was the first day of long weekend. It was Friday, and the day is called "Good Friday". Good Friday doesn't define like second Saturday. It will be changed every year.

And this Sunday was Easter so that every store were closed...
I wanted to buy something to eat, but metro was also closed...

But!
SHOPPERS were open!!!
Thank you SHOPPERS!!!
I just got milk, bread and yogurt.
Before the account, I found gold rabbit:))

It is called "Easter Bunny".
In English-speaking countries and Germany, people make rabbit-shaped breads or chocolates. Rabbit is a symbol of life because rabbits are prolific. And it is said the appearance that rabbit capers represents the life force.

It's so cute...
I can't eat it!X(
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿