2011/05/16

What am I doing?

The following is a stupid story happened from last night...


I stayed in laboratory last night.

But it was SOOOO cold in my room.

Then I caught a cold.

The bathroom was warmer than my room.

It's so funny.

So I tried to go home in the early morning (7:30 AM), but I totally forgot today is SUNDAY, so
that I was waiting at the food court in College station until the subway starts (9:00 AM).

After arrived Eglinton station, I had to wait the bus outside due to Toronto Marathon.

I didn't care about it, but I felt a bad chill, so I started to walk to warm up.

I wish I could catch a bus, but unfortunately I always missed the bus by second.

I have no energy to run to catch up with the bus.

Finally I was walking about 90 minutes from Eglinton station to home in the rain.





What am I doing...? ;(

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿